View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 08:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amj2020 View Post
Were you detailing outdoors or indoors? Were the pads brand new? I know sometimes when using older pads or discs of other kinds that lose their abrasive quality, and can form pigtails. Did you make sure to keep your hands clean, so often I transfer dirt from picking up the polisher or moving the cord, so im super careful and wash my hands often. Dont lose confidence, anything you screw up can always be fixed...for a price
Thanks for feedback. I was doing the process indoors. Yes the pad wasn't brand new but washed and cleaned. It had been in a closed storage box for a while before using it.

I need to remedy my light source , I'm using indoor flourecent lights in garage as well as the tripod type 300w halogens. Even with this configuration it took a while to identify the pigtails. It was just one pigtail on one panel.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote