View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 07:33 AM   #2368 (permalink)
bkngo
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z K51 M6
bkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond repute

I am not going to make it this morning guys... I just ordered my halo eyes from ijdmtoys.com and I will be painting my headlights next weekend and installing these bad boys. I've done a couple of halo eyes install on my previous vehicles and I watched the tutorial on the forum. It seemed pretty straight forward.

My plan for this car is a Stillen supercharger kit, (oil and tranny cooler) front/rear sway bars, CBE, front/rear slotted rotors, and clutch kit. I've read the many reviews about the supercharger kit not able to put out more power later on but I'm fine with that. my goal is an awesome DD vehicle.

Once all of the performance stuff is done, next some Volk's wheels.

From what I gathered from the forum is the sway bars, CBE, rotors are all good products.

This year will be the CBE, rotors, and sway bars. Next year clutch kit. Following SC kit (btw, the carb legal factor is important to me).
bkngo is offline   Reply With Quote