View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 11:49 PM   #3006 (permalink)
cycy89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: #TTURBOZ
cycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond repute

After a year and a half I finally got to reunite with my Z today! But the wait was totally worth it! I'm sure by now everyone already knows how awesome the F.I. kit is and how much power it makes, so I'm just gonna talk about my experience here at F.I.. The transmission can definitely hold up the power for sure. Up shift is smooth and downshift is crisp, feels even better than stock! I didn't really get on it due to traffic, tires and other factors, but it drives so well that it was enjoyable even when I was just cruising on the road. I will give more inputs on that once I get to spend more time driving it. What makes my experience 10X better is the F.I. team. Everyone is so helpful and friendly, and they are all perfectionists! That explains why my Z was there for a years and a half, because it wasn't perfect! They treated me like a friend not a customer, for a moment I thought I was there to visit some friends and not check on the car lol. Also got to meet the prototype owner terribleONE, nice car and cool dude! Can't wait to see everyone again on Sunday at Cars and Coffee and drive the Z some more. Here's a short clip of today's drive. Most of the time I was cruising so didn't really get anything good. Will get more footage later on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMS8dhhGll4
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo Kit GT2860RS, 677WHP|FI 34 row oil cooler|F.I. CBE|Fast 500E return fuel system|FI trans cooler|FI billet aluminum flex plate|Excedy clutch packs|ENKEI RP03|BC BR coilovers|SEIBON Carbon|EVO-R Rear fog light|GTR push start|Whiteline sway bars, Diff bushing|DSS axles|ECUTekW/FlexFuelTune
cycy89 is offline   Reply With Quote