View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 02:32 PM   #88 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
In reality you should expect to pay around 5-8% off MSRP on one. My build would end up somewhere in the upper 40s. Still a lot of money, but I do feel like you get quite a bit of car.

I think until you actually get behind the wheel and spend some time in one it might be hard to justify if you are just looking at specs and price.
Probably so but my would be for the Vette!!!

I did find one in Katy Texas for 53K but Im a wuss and dont want to spend that kind of money. I about had a coronary when I bought my Z.

Last edited by Tadpole; 01-30-2015 at 02:32 PM. Reason: typo
Tadpole is offline   Reply With Quote