View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 11:36 AM   #7858 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post

i luv kits that come with no instructions wat so ever.
What's funny is I did all my research and bought them almost a year ago when I bought my Z1 CSC kit. It was nearly 9 months later when I finally installed them, but I had totally forgotten what I bought. I removed the rubber lines and was like wtf... how come these SS lines don't fit in the banjo bolts. I had bought the non-premium lines, which not only replace the rubber lines but also replace several hard lines and all of the banjo bolts (on the recommendation of Z1 who said the banjo bolts are just another potential leak point - and I agree completely). So once I figured out that I was being stupid, I was golden

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |