View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 06:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Any pics?
(OT) I am about to pull the trigger on some wheel spacers 15mm fr & 25mm rr and remember your comment on another thread suggesting to consider the 20mm rr in the event I may want to oversize the rear tire upon replacement and rubbing issues.

(back on topic) My question (even though I know you went with 305's on the rear), do the oversize rear tires look out of place on the sport rim? I have seen in many cases with oversizing the tire on stock rims and they look like the Michelin man.
Here are some pics with the 305/30/19 rear and 20mm spacers and 1"inch drop. IMO: I don't think the tire bulge is all that bad, but Ideally I would prefer a 10.5 rim :-)
As far as 25mm spacers go, I personally wouldn't do it, unless you have some neg camber, as it stands with mine I dialed out the camber with some SPC adjustable arms, the 25mm spacers would probably make the tire stick out past the fender.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 305-30-19_Hankook_top.jpg (147.8 KB, 336 views)
File Type: jpg 305-30-19_Hankook_Rear.jpg (138.8 KB, 503 views)
File Type: jpg 305-30-19_Hankook_Rear2.jpg (125.0 KB, 510 views)
370z Tour| Spt Pack|Navi|BERK CBE|Berk HFC's| Eibach Springs| Hotchkis Sway Bars|SPC Camber Arms|15mm Ichiba Wheel Spacers| 19"Factory Nismo Wheels-Matt Black|Stop Tech Rotors|TWM Shifter|3M Tint|Black Fangs|Black Rear Valance|JDM Fog Light| MY BAND-www.myspace.com/petroleum

Last edited by Minicobra1; 12-05-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote