View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 01:38 PM   #162 (permalink)
12nismo
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z nismo
12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Synergy View Post
Right I know. I'm saying when you go back to do E please click the mouse and just print a SAE, takes 2 seconds. Since my next visit will be E also we can compare. I just wanna see on equal fields what a light flywheel and gears do.

What's the weight of yours?
Definitely. i'll let you know once I swap over to E. Maybe I should look into doing your ported lower mani and T.B.'s

I've never weighed it, but stock nismo weight is 3,314lbs. With the headers, exhaust, seats and spare removal, I've pulled around 200lbs out of it. My guess would be that it weighs somewhere around 3,100lbs.