View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 11:29 AM   #7734 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Sounds good. I use the Redline ATF Dexron VI fluid

Sounds good, although the recommended interval for the blue coolant is 135K miles per Nissan

You don't have a VLSD. I wouldn't even bother. If anyone disagrees, I would like to hear their reasoning.

Not necessary; the automatic transmission fluid is maintenance-free according to Nissan. Check the fluid level maybe.

Sounds good. Nissan says replace Nismo spark plugs at 60K miles but reg Z spark plugs at 105K miles

Appropriate service interval inspection should always be included. But dealers are idiots, so you actually have to ask them for this service.
The AT fluid was really dirty the last time I had an inspection there. I want it done just for peace (!) of mind to be honest. Same with the coolant since I'm always really low. Spark plugs to just get it over with while I have the $.

I might ask the Z clinic guy for a quote on the stuff he can do.

Last edited by Pintsize725; 01-29-2015 at 11:33 AM.