View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 08:55 AM   #74 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Its clear to me after reading this thread, those who have driven the M235i with an open mind see clearly what its about. Those reading reviews and focusing only on the looks wont ever get it and a drive wont happen, as they have already discounted the machine and what it can do.
Good for us who drive it or actually own it. Randy Pobst drove it and I did see his review - he thanked BMW for making a good drivers car. That says alot and overall he gives honest reviews without gushing over the item.
IF I was like alot of people in the car world or here Id never have ordered my 15 WRX-STi either lol! Ugly sure to some. Functional and unique for sure and there is no doubting is superb sound and overall performance and flexibility. Its leaving the dealer for transport to me soon. Cant wait. Best garage Ive had in a while - M235i and 15 WRX-STi on hand. Sux baby lol! My car is exactly overall as the one Im attaching now. Same color etc. Should be fun!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SideviewWRX STI.jpg (35.7 KB, 3 views)
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote