View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 10:24 AM   #1705 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Hey AZ Fam -

I posted in here a few months back about me starting to work downtown at Apex Customs. We specialize in Vinyl but we do a wide variety of other things as well..

Window Tint
Powdercoat
Liquid Wraps
Plasti-Dip
Blacked Out Lights
Custom Lighting Interior/Exterior
Commercial/Business Wraps
Custom Graphics & Decals
Performance Parts Installation
Clear Bra's & Protectants

I somehow convinced our Boss that we should run a special for 370z's. So, for anyone that has ever wanted a full color change on their Z in either vinyl or plastidip/HaloEfx, or any of the other services listed on the special... NOW is the time to do it!

I don't know how long the boss will keep this special up and running. PM me if you guys have any questions and then I can give you a call or just call Apex and we can give you some more information. ALSO, This special price ONLY applies for a 370z. If you have another car, we will still be able to offer special pricing for a package like this, but it wont be the same as this pricing.

Last edited by NickTurnon; 01-28-2015 at 10:38 AM.
NickTurnon is offline   Reply With Quote