View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 04:23 PM   #702 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwagner07 View Post
Well just got my Call from Rachel from Nissan in good ole Tennessee
PH 615-725-7592
FAX 615-967-2326

this is how the conversation went: Dear Mr. Wagner this phone call is being recorded for... I said "I hope it is"..
She then explained that I was correct in that this was for a voluntary recall of the steering lock solenoid that failed. I explained that "I'm on the online forums with over 100K members and this thing has blown up
over a few years." I told her "I traded in my Z in soon after the issue and along when another electrical issue popped up,, (A high pitched noise coming from the NAVI.. That's a story all on its own.)
I also explained to her the I was looking into a 2015 Nismo and how this is handle will directly effect the purchase and relationship I have with Nissan // Infiniti.
she stated the their Warranty/ Claims Dept we are looking at your case for reimbursement of $887.37 + $121.10 Tow Bill for the steering lock solenoid.
We have on file your service bill (which I never sent to anyone). She then asked for me to send over the toe bill as it was part of my gripe.

Please fax the bill for the toe fee. to 615-967-2326
I said no prob. - I hang up... she call sback in 2 min and then asks they also will need proof of ownership as the payout is large amount.
I told her no prob as I have the (from 3 years ago) NY REG, the lease trade in, insurance paperwork and all bills.

- I'll keep you posted - and Many thanks to all who are part of this post and help the Z community

- This is going way to smooth and quick....
dang wat is this toe fee?

sounds like nissan with their toe up my arse from the denied reimbursement on my steering lock. im still $500 under.

GL with your reimbursement
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote