View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 04:10 PM   #131 (permalink)
thangcu35
Base Member

Drives: '12 Sport/Tour/Nav
thangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond repute

The reason why I chose Invo because I know two z with over 600whp running them and have great traction. They are not the stickiest street tires, but they are definitely grippy. Invos have soft sidewalls which make them horrible for road racing, however I believe thats why they do better at absorbing torque when punching it straight. I know it wont be a fair comparison since my PSS were pretty much worn when I had the turbos on, but there is a godly night and day difference after the Invos installed. Even when I spin the tires, the car would continue to go straight where with the PSS I would be fishtailing. With 65+F weather, my car will hook 2nd completely on the Invos and that is quite impressive. It does well enough on 50 F days to allow traction control to work.
thangcu35 is offline   Reply With Quote