View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 10:09 AM   #45 (permalink)
Mwagner07
Base Member

Drives: 2017 370z Red Nismo
Mwagner07 has a reputation beyond reputeMwagner07 has a reputation beyond reputeMwagner07 has a reputation beyond reputeMwagner07 has a reputation beyond reputeMwagner07 has a reputation beyond reputeMwagner07 has a reputation beyond reputeMwagner07 has a reputation beyond reputeMwagner07 has a reputation beyond reputeMwagner07 has a reputation beyond reputeMwagner07 has a reputation beyond reputeMwagner07 has a reputation beyond repute

Very cool responses guys..
I really wish Nissan would bring adaptive suspension, twin turbos to a 3.0 6 cyl
and a better slush box, twin clutch or even refine it like BMW single which is seamless.
The nismo needs to make 375HP and 350 TQ to be priced at the $47 mark..

Well once spring comes around I'm gonna start hitting up the test drives..
I feel though it's gonna be an Esortil Blue M235ix with Coral Red leather or a yellow M2 - lol...
I have it quoted at $45K with some nice options and of course being in the Northeast the AWD is a plus.. but not a deal breaker..

Let me ask you m4a1mustang.. Did you order it with the performance summer tires and is the top speed limit removed to allow 155mph.. It is my understanding the the car comes unlimited (to 1555) but when optioned with x drive or all season tires they drop it to 130mph..

THANKS in advance.
Mwagner07 is offline   Reply With Quote