View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 09:10 AM   #7496 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
You have a nicely done Z there, my friend.
Thanks a lot bro! can wait to follow your recommendation to buy the kony yellow struts... i know they are going to help me more in the track
Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Awesome choice . Congrats on the trophy! I need to buck up and buy a helmet and just go. Grattan raceway is <20 miles from the house lol.
Thanks bro!!! the helmet that i use was from my best friend haha!!! i own two of them soo they no have problem to give me one for that day

definitely i have to buy one for me... but i can decide if go with an open face helmet or full face... the one that i use that day was full face... i have to try the open face to see what i preferred