View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 08:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
Robert Yuras
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370Z
Robert Yuras is on a distinguished road

As far as the braking goes: I have the same left hand pull, regardless if I'm on my track pad setup or street pad. As previously stated, an initial threshold braking period, the car will pull; but a trail brake or slight set (medium braking) and it goes straight. I believe it could be contributed to the yaw control on the vehicle or possible the ABS unit firing in an odd manner. In the past these problems were normally associated with hanging calipers (as Rusty mentioned) or worn out brake lines. Doesn't sound like any of us have that issue. The problem really becomes aggravating when you're sailing off into a turn at 140 mph and trying to downshift WHILE keeping the damn wheel straight.

As far as the OP's pull while normal driving (and not braking): I'd get a soft tape and check the roll out on those tires. I've seen street tires be off by an 1" (The original Falken Azenis especially), which will obviously cause issue. I think it derives from different production run numbers of tires being mixed.
Robert Yuras is offline   Reply With Quote