View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 06:08 AM   #7486 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
Hey madwi my brother well i dont know if you read one of my post in the thread loool but this weekend a lot of activities in the same day the island trip with the Z's & G'z group... my brother buy a new apartment and invite the family to made a BBQ and use the pool and finally a Time Attack event.... soo I said.... fck everything.... im going to track my Z now looooool here are some pics soo you can see what i do lool!

Z time attack by carlitos_370z, on Flickr

image (4) by carlitos_370z, on Flickr

and i ended up taking the 2nd place to home... not bad for the first time running on that track and run with shitty tires hahaha!

image (10) by carlitos_370z, on Flickr
Good job.