View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 11:48 PM   #44 (permalink)
Leroydsouza
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Nissan 370z 2014
Leroydsouza will become famous soon enough

Well guys, Congrats, When i went to sleep last night I decided to get a new exhaust.
I wake up today morning and your comments have put me back to where i started :P

So i have a decision to make before this saturday lol
I have spoken To Kevin from Fast Intentions, I got frustrated waiting for an email and called them.
I am primarily interested in their TT kit and their 7AT upgrade.(He hinted that we would have more info in a week or so)

12 weeks is the approximate for the CBE.I need to make a decision by saturday the latest.
Is there any other exhaust i can buy ? I am not great at waiting and 3 months listening to my fart can + stock exhaust might get tiring.

And i need an exhaust that supports my Twin turbo needs.Apparently my exhaust design is not recommended for turbo and i should go for True Duals.
Is there any other brand you recommend which is also great.
My exhaust needs to sound deep and just loud enough to piss off the guy trying to keep up with me. I dont have any intention of waking my neighbors.
Something deep, For reference reasons read attached sound note

blumblumpshhblumblumpsh and thn i floor it and it goes vhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If you do not get the reference, Please gimme a alternative to Fast Intentions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLUJOKE View Post
You need to wait for the carbon build up to lessen the rasp. Take about 2 weeks. Just like a rifle

I do hope you are right. For some reason I am adamant about keeping them.
Lets see how it turns out i guess