View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 10:33 PM   #82 (permalink)
SwissCheese
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z NISMO
SwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swj123 View Post
Lets see that's the gas station across from Dalhs. I don't think that was me. But if the streets are dry I am usually driving around WDM somewhere.
I'm retired, just turned 60 and got this Z last summer when my 2012 Altima burnt up.

I'm waiting for my tax return to get some new speakers and a amp.
I put this HU in when I got it in June

Kenwood Excelon DDX8901HD DVD receiver at Crutchfield.com

but need to finish up with some decent speakers. Looking at Hertz or Focals. Not sure what I am going to end up with. And one of these in the back.

Custom Sub Enclosure | Affordable Sub Box
Nice. The guy from Clive is (or was) selling a sub enclosure like that. I'm not sure if he still has it. He has a thread on here:

2009 370Z Black sport touring 13k miles
Current Ride: 2012 Nissan 370Z NISMO #0389
Mods: Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes and TDX Exhaust with 18" Resonators (#1054), K&N Drop-Ins, GTR Start Button
SwissCheese is offline   Reply With Quote