View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 07:56 PM   #7474 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Nothing wrong with you. I miss reps all the time. And I don't keep a list like Onz. So you get what you get. I try to spread them around with some favoritism towards the older (not age) members from when I joined the off topic crew
I keep a list because my memory is not so good. I am old. I punished my brain and body greatly in my life -- up until the year 2000 at least...

I also keep a list so that I spread around the reps evenly. They ultimately mean nothing, it is just something to do... They are like little love nuggets, like happy little greetings...

Last edited by onzedge; 01-26-2015 at 08:30 PM.