View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 07:43 PM   #43 (permalink)
CoralZ
Base Member

Drives: 2015 Nismo PW 7AT
CoralZ is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Thank you. The car is a great looking machine first of all. You are absolutely right. Damn sexy.

The car is stiff but not extremely stiff. I don't find it uncomfortable to drive at all. The complete opposite, I love driving it around locally.

The only other two seater I can compare it to is a 1986 Corvette my friend had when we were younger. It was worked and had over 360hp back in the early 90's. The corvette was stiffer than my Nismo. I've been in newer Mustangs but really don't consider them true sports cars since they are not two seaters.

I haven't noticed any real road noise. Nissan says they added more sound dampening for this Nismo. I haven't taken it on the highway but have done 60 on the side roads plenty and it never came to mind.

Any other questions, let me know.

Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwagner07 View Post
Welcome to 370.com
You just purchased my next car!!!
Post your opinion about it.. I'd like to know what you think of a few things...
I had an 09 6 MT...currently in a last G37, I'm going to the 7sp auto.. I've changed my opinion on the fun associated with those sweet little shifter after test driving a M235i..
I leave the gear changing to my ZX10R..
I'd love to get the Bimmer but the Nismo is just do damn sexy..

anyhow.. I'd like to know how stiff the ride feels and if you notice road noise..
CoralZ is offline   Reply With Quote