View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 01:04 PM   #120 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Well guys here is a little update on my build... Yesterday I take the Z to my first Time Attack Event.... the day was just perfect Yesterday... a very sunny day, a lot of cars... i count around 5 Z's (three 350z's and two 370z's... one Nismo and my Sport Package) and one G35... When the event start my first best time was 1:40... is my first time running this track so my best friend start to give me some tips to make a better line on the track (he owns an STi and he run in this track a lot of times)... something that helps me a lot in the other heats... on my second heat I fix the tire pressure and make a better line on the track and this help me to get a faster lap too... I made 1:37 from 1:40... And finally the last heat... I down the tire pressure a little bit more to get more grip from my front shitty tires and now that I know the track more i get a better line and my faster lap was 1:35... At the final of the day I win the 2nd place on my Group and #6 overall.... not bad for the first time that i track my car with the everyday wheels & tires here are some pics of the event BTW i was the second faster Z too haha!! the faster Z was a full track spec 350z... i was faster than the 370z Nismo too... i need a damn go-pro

Here are the pics

image (1) by carlitos_370z, on Flickr

image by carlitos_370z, on Flickr

image (2) by carlitos_370z, on Flickr

image (3) by carlitos_370z, on Flickr

image (112) by carlitos_370z, on Flickr

image (4) by carlitos_370z, on Flickr

Z time attack 1 by carlitos_370z, on Flickr

image (8) by carlitos_370z, on Flickr

image (9) by carlitos_370z, on Flickr

image (10) by carlitos_370z, on Flickr

image (5) by carlitos_370z, on Flickr

if you see a few pics of the Scion FRS is one of my friends car lool!
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote