View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 04:27 AM   #1697 (permalink)
cycy89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: #TTURBOZ
cycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Got it...Kingman is west of Flagstaff so when you leave the Grand Canyon and head west to LA on I40 you will pass through Kingman two 1.5 after you leave Williams. I will be in SoCa all weekend too, maybe we can meet up at FI if you are there on Friday.

I thought they were going to tune your car as well this week...didn't think they had anything else to do?
Ya for sure. The plan is I'm gonna test drive it on saturday and go to super car Sunday with FI. I'll work out the details with Tony this week. I need to go to aero jacket to pick up a few parts as well.
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo Kit GT2860RS, 677WHP|FI 34 row oil cooler|F.I. CBE|Fast 500E return fuel system|FI trans cooler|FI billet aluminum flex plate|Excedy clutch packs|ENKEI RP03|BC BR coilovers|SEIBON Carbon|EVO-R Rear fog light|GTR push start|Whiteline sway bars, Diff bushing|DSS axles|ECUTekW/FlexFuelTune
cycy89 is offline   Reply With Quote