View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 04:17 AM   #27 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutokuZ View Post
I have a 13 with the stock oil cooler. I hit 220 everyday and have been since I got it in Oct 2012. I live in Los Angeles, and see the same temps in the city, wether it is summer or winter. Nothing to worry about, and no adverse effects on performance. Just drive it and enjoy it for the beauty that the car is.
Actually, since the oil cooler probably shares coolant lines with the radiator, the oil probably gets up to optimal temps about as quickly as the water does, and then hovers close to or below water temps in normal driving.

It probably is only nominal at best for the track (probably more of an oil warmer than a cooler under those circumstances), but for a DD it sounds like its doing its job perfectly