View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 05:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
90 ST
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 90 and 15 GMC Sierra
90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZNx View Post
This is a MOSSY NISSAN. A dealership.

You have no idea how many times I wanted to do that. I checked the prices on these pads and your right, they are around $100 at most. Its just I work Monday to Friday and I don't know why but I just don't have the time anymore. Now that I make money, I don't mind spending it on some labor (even though its a ripoff most say). Also my environment isn't the best for repairing car atm. Currently living in a condo and we are "technically" not supposed to work on our cars. I am pretty sure no one will care but at the same time I want to respect the community rules. But in future, I really want to do these things on my own.
Can you go to a buddy's house to do it, no rule breaking then...
90 ST is offline   Reply With Quote