View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 04:17 PM   #47 (permalink)
Base Member

Drives: 12 370Z BS M6
1087 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amj2020 View Post
thats why I give my UPS guy a niiiiice big holiday bonus tip...I use them for business and personal deliveries to and from home regularly. He sorts, stacks, and carefully brings each package inside my house:P Sadly, I never used FedEx...hah go figure..

My fujimura bumper came from some freight company I never heard called Central Transport. Pretty inventive name there. They screwed that box up so badly, here are some pictures for us to relive the excitement.

hahaha I exploded the internet when I tried to upload pics, heres a link to the thread

Finally got my Fujimura front bumper
FWIW, I was trying to get a hold of them for the last 2 weeks, phone line sounds busy.
Finally yesterday, phone rang and Ken answered, I asked about the no answer for 2 weeks and he told me that he just came back from TAS( Tokio Auto Show), and was trying to answer e-mails, voice messages,etc,etc.
SUPERCHARGED-453-337-STILLEN EXHAUST & SWAY BARS-B-LINE HFC-EXEDY-K&N-MISHIMOTO-SETRAB-KW VARIANTS COILOVERS-SPL CAMBER & ARMS KIT-GT SPEC 6 BRACES-WELDS WHEELS-STOPTECH ROTORS-POWERHOUSE AMUSE-LATHEWERKS-PIONEER HEAD UNIT-LEATHERSEATS-SAP KIT
1087 is offline   Reply With Quote