View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 03:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut_N_Much View Post
Hey fella's,
Wife wants to move to Arizona next year... Got a few questions, were is the majority of Z owners from. What is a good area in AZ to move to.

Wanted to get a feel for were everyone is. I love our cars and looking for like minded crew. Good shops and AutoX events.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut_N_Much View Post
Retired, 100% disabled. Looking for long twisty roads and a house with no CDD or HOA. Tuscon is were i have been looking. Oro Valley but we haven't decided yet.

I live in the West Valley, but I don't really like it. They do have a large retirement community over here (Sun City and Sun City Grand), but they also do on the far east side in Mesa/Gilbert as well.

I'm hopefully moving to the Scottsdale/Central Phoenix/Tempe area soon, a bit of a younger crowd, IMO (I'm 29).

Oro Valley is beautiful though, in Tucson. Though, I don't really think there's much to do in Tucson. It's called "North Mexico" for a reason...

You're not going to find many twisty roads in the city. There are some over in Ahwatukee I believe and up near Congress on the way to Jerome and the Grand Canyon. There may be a few more south near Tucson though.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote