View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 12:26 PM   #117 (permalink)
thangcu35
Base Member

Drives: '12 Sport/Tour/Nav
thangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond reputethangcu35 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvgtr35 View Post
Hows your kit holding up? any issues with your setup?
I've put over 1500 miles on it and the only issue is lack of traction lol. Not a single oil leak, well the turbos never needed any to begin with . My oil temp never gets above 220 after doing prolonged pulls and usually hovers 210 in stop and go traffic. I will get an oil cooler installed before summer, but it's suffice for now. I've checked the exhaust downpipes and no crack anywhere. I've been recently stressed out from buying a house, so hasn't been doing much tuning and updating the car. Once I move in the new house, I may sell a kidney to buy a dynojet and car lift
thangcu35 is offline   Reply With Quote