View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 08:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTP AutoWorks View Post
False. Paint protection film will stop a half inch stone at 140mph. Its been tested over and over. Besides... and I am just being honest here, that is one of the worst looking bras I have seen. It doesnt fit smoothly, is very bulky, and just looks horrible with that color. At least with clear bras you can cover any area of the car and the headlights.
I don't care what the tests shows...I can test prove that an elephant can hang from a flower by his tail on a cliff. I had a clear bra on my previous car. And it didn't do jack for two different incidents. Every car (3 in number) I have put a leather mask on and have driven each of those cars near 100,000 miles the fronts remained as pristine as the day I bought it. I have no problem using a leather mask on the 370Z now as a leather mask has certainly proven to me it can in all cases protect the the car.

I agree with you about the bra in the picture being terrible looking. That is why I suggested going with the Nissan bra as it is formed fitted and absolutlely skin tight.

Last edited by ZKindaGuy; 12-05-2009 at 09:29 AM.
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote