View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 08:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdo2milger View Post
i cant see myself getting a car bra...

ive seen too many of my friends have them and end up with a line all the way across the hood where the upper end of the bra continiously beat the hood from the wind at speed...

especially with nissan's soft paint...
I bought the Nissan full-nose mask made for the 370Z. It cost about $25.00 more than the Covercraft, however the stretch fit is perfectly skin-tight so there is absolutely no looseness or folds to be seen anywhere. And the Nissan mask has the plastic hooks...no use of velcro at all.

From the looks of the Covercraft in the picture it doesn't look well designed given the folds in the material. It looks rather loose and ill-fitted.

Last edited by ZKindaGuy; 12-05-2009 at 08:46 AM.
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote