View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 08:18 AM   #94 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

alright u all know wat this post is about.... YES>>>>>> all my parts are in WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo after like two months of waiting its finally over my parts all arrived today..... soooo the ^^^^ is a tease i fully paid the race version oil cooler and the ground kit and power steering cooler by stillen......... sooo i took them home and installed them BUT i only paid half for the other parts greddy cat back and stillen high flow cats and headers.... sooo thats gonna have to stay at the shop for a lil longer till i funnel money in there...... anyways i installed the ground kit... and it was easy..... NOW here is the funny part.... the power steering cooler and the RACE VERSION mount in the same area the left side... its sooo freakin cluttered.... the lines were a pain in the *** to tuck.... anyways im tired from working on my car havent finished it i was ssooo tired from work and stuff soo yah.... ill take more pics.... tomoro in the morning when i finish...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote