View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 08:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC-Nismo View Post
This is very informative and thanks for posting. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay in full for the entire setup with install included? I'm interested in doing this as well and luckily I live minutes from Z1 and could probably get them to do the entire setup, but would just like to know a ballpark figure before hand so I know what to expect. I like to do rolls and never drag and there mainly on long stretches from 60-150 mph, what gear would be best to spray in and will a window switch automatically turn this unit on and off while I'm running?
I didn't pay for my installation, I traded some services for the labor. I can't imagine the install would be too terrible expensive though. As for the Nitrous kit its self, I paid nearly what was posted on the Zex site. I think the it was around 1,200 for all the items shipped.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote