View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 11:39 AM   #36 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

As a side note, I also received my Shine kit slightly damaged (some cracks in the white gel coat and small pieces of the gel coat missing on the corners. No damage to the actual fiberglass underneath the gel coat).

I talked to a body shop and they said that the damage can be easily repaired without any loss to the integrity of the kit. So I decided to keep it, instead of going through all the hustle of sending it back and having it replaced (without any guarantee that the new one will not get damaged as well).

After talking to Ken, he offered to pay for the repairs. We'll see how that goes.

Member of kenchan's "photoshopped mods" and "proper offsets" gang.

Last edited by cooltoy; 01-23-2015 at 11:46 AM.
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote