View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 11:29 AM   #35 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt that they send broken stuff. It arrived broken, which is the fault of the shipping company.

If an item has been damaged in shipping, it takes several month for them to get their money back for a claim. A small business probably can not afford to put up the money for a new kit to ship right away, so they wait until the claim has been settled and than use that money to order the replacement part.

It took 5 month to get a replacement for one of the damaged wheels I received when I bought my wheels, because the shipper was dragging their feet.

Once the shop said the claim was filed and it would take a while, I did not bug them every week for an update and let the process take it's course.

Member of kenchan's "photoshopped mods" and "proper offsets" gang.
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote