View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 08:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

HAHA!! **points and laughs**

jk man although that is a pretty broad question. I'm not much of a body kit guy, but what I do know is that expensive is relative, so you will want to give everyone an idea of your budget if you really want their advice. Also, aesthetics are incredibly subjective.

Real body kits can get very expensive. Replicas are cheaper but still cost money. Enough people are ok with replicas that there is obviously a market. However, know that you get what you pay for. The real deal is typically much better fitting with much less labor involved to get the body kit installed properly. Also, make sure you find a good shop for the install and budget for labor. Labor can be 2-3 times the estimate if you buy a replica kit because much more work may be involved to get proper fitment.

I suggest you start with familiarizing yourself with the various body kits available and see what you like best. Do your research for any questions you might have about those kits. You should be able to find a variety of threads on this forum using the search function.

There are lots of small addons to buy like lips and spoilers and such. You'll need to do some research to see what you like best. Just don't be this guy

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote