View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 08:03 PM   #24 (permalink)
95TTurboZX
Base Member

Drives: 2015 NISMO Tech BS
95TTurboZX is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amj2020 View Post
I am really not one for airing grievances publicly but I was hoping and praying that not only would I get some advice on my story, but perhaps someone here can help and does business with or knows this company.

Sometime in August I ordered Amuse parts (rear bumper, skirts, and wing) from Shine Auto Project and had corresponded with Ken. I paid in full via paypal.

on 10/23/14 I received those parts and the box was busted open (a lot like my fuji front bumper I just had to refuse) and the parts were visibly damaged with chunks of material torn from the parts. I had my nanny take pictures and refuse delivery. After texting me the pictures and she described the parts I decided to refuse and work from there. I immediately called Ken, he was super helpful and told me not to worry I Did the right thing refusing delivery and he would work on getting me new parts made up. I was completely honest, and told him I never saw the box in person but I saw pictures (which I sent him) and told my nanny to refuse the package as she was home while I was at work.
I heard from Ken again on 11/19/14 and he said via email that my parts were just about done, and lookout for shipping information...
Im still waiting...
I sent Ken four emails since then and have received no reply from him at all. I also have called Shine at their phone number every day for a week. It is either busy, or rings until it stops, no one ever picks up. I have been patient to this point, but im beginning to get aggravated.
If I communicated like this with my clientele I would be out of business.

Does anyone know Ken, or have any insight or assistance they can provide? Im on the east coast...ill mail you a six pack
Let's get to the real issue... You have a nanny?
95TTurboZX is offline   Reply With Quote