View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 06:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

BP kit is nice due to the fact that it is very user friendly installation wide. It's really good complete kit. It includes a good size oil cooler which to my knowledge no other kit includes. The only thing that has me a little worried is the location of the turbo itself. Of course I will try my best to avoid puddles, bumps and all that but sometimes it can't be helped. I really don't think it would be cool to "dip" the snail in rain water. The other big thing is that Shasha is at the end of this rounds v2 build. Nobody knows when he will build the next set so you might be waiting for a little while for one of his kits.

If your going to be dropping the long block, you really don't have any limitations on turbo kits. You can pick whatever one you want or like form the many kits currently available. If I were to go TT, pay someone and install the kit, I would either go FI or AAM. FI is just bad azz and darn good product. They are upfront and tell you what is happening and is going to happen (such they take deposit then you sit and wait for 2 months for CBX). There will be no "what if." IF you do have any, all you have to do is call them. The thing about the AAM kit that I like is that they keep the factory crash bar. IDK but I like that.

I myself went BP because I like to DIY. I really love the simplicity and and effectiveness of Shasha's kit. Plus it's more affordable to me with is a big plus.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote