View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 06:02 PM   #16 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralZ View Post
This is a very reputable shop in my area. I believe the owner meant that it's not worth the money in comparison to what you net in whp. He feels a tune and tubes get you the most bang for the buck. Which I am fine with.
You might want to make that clear when you post the shop said G3s won't make any difference. You mentioned nothing of tubes in your post nor cost value.

FWIW, I completely agree with your tuner. But the way you phrased their recommendation, as you can see by my initial response, might lead some to believe the shop is not being straight with you. That's definitely not the reputation we want to spread about a good Z shop

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote