View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 01:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Neil912
Base Member

Drives: 14 Nissan 370Z MB M6
Neil912 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
I have no AFR reading issues. I bounce around 14.7 closed loop and low 11's WOT. My MAFs are maxed out but that shouldn't be a problem for anyone buying a BP kit now as they now come with 3" intake tubes and my version is 2.75". I maxed the MAF at 503whp but some are running slightly more than that. The upgraded 3" intake tubes should eliminate MAF issues on a stock block. Now if you are building a block I would budget for the UpRev MAFs.

Z1's clutch setup is great, I have no issues with it but I would recommend the 6 puck. FI exhaust all the way!

Join the BP club bro, it's well worth it!!!

Okay that is good to see about your MAF readout. I personally don't want to buy Uprev MAF GT when I can see 500 whp at least with the OEM. I am not going to be building a block or anything like that. I will try to keep the engine internals stock. About the Z1 clutch I would have to do more research into the 6 puck vs regular sprung option and how it would affect daily driver ability.

I was actually upset when the dude was like don't buy an exhaust and in my mind I was like awww hell naw! The FI with 18 inch resonators will be mine!

Also, you gotta give major props to Sasha for his kit and creating a product for us awesome Z people and uhhh *cough* *cough* Infiniti bandits. All that piping around the transmission though...I can get over it.
Neil912 is offline   Reply With Quote