View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 08:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Silly Rabbit
Track Member

Drives: '12 PW Touring Sport
Silly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4TONY View Post
Thanks SR seems it looks like thr best way to go. I would appreciate a link to the mod on ebay or somewhere to purchase if u can pls. I couldn't find it..thx

Z4TONY

The Infinity M45 knob is a direct replacement. Like THIS There is a clip that holds the knob to the shaft. Simple replacement job and was a perfect match.

THIS is the leather boot I bought. It will be a tight fit, but will work. I bought a spare trim ring and trimmed it to allow more room for the leather boot. Otherwise, the trim ring kept popping out of the console.

THIS is the finisher for a cleaner install of the Infinity knob. It is the chrome ring under the knob that wraps around the leather boot.

There are other Infinity knobs that will work.

I think the GTR knob will fit too.
NISMO R Tune Intakes \ Fast Intentions RHFC \ Borla CBE \ EcuTek Tuned\ SPL Camber Arms \ Powertrix Coilovers \ Swift Springs \ Avant Garde \ Wicked CAS \ Morimoto XB Halos \ Custom Fenders \ Hotchkis Sways \ NLP Splitter
Silly Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote