View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 09:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Redhorizons
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z Silver
Redhorizons is on a distinguished road
Default New guy from Southern Maryland

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum, I recently purchased a new 2013 370z Silver base 6mt sport package. The car was new, even thought it was a 13. It had been sitting on the dealers lot since December of 2013. The dealer explained that car had been marked sold in their database and went unnoticed for awhile. There were good and bad aspects of this deal...obviously I was able to get the car a few thousand lower than what the 14's and 15s are going for. The bad part, because of the in-service date being Dec 2013 I only have 2 years left on the warranty. I was able to negotiate an extended warranty to make up for the missing year.

This is not my First Z. I had 2003 350z Track edition back in the day. Loved that car. For some reason I felt the need to get a more practical car, 2005 LGT, but now that I'm going through a divorce I fell the need for something less practical. In the last few years I have been a Subaru guy WRX and LGT fan. Something however drew me back to the Z. Anyways, I'm glad I'm back in a Z and I have included pics of my last Z and Subies.

v/r

Red

Redhorizons is offline   Reply With Quote