View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 07:56 PM   #36 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Business Kat View Post
I went to Z clinic and he got it out same day. THEY HAVE A PET BENGAL!! It was awesome. The new clutch is weeeiiirrddd I'm not used to it. I can have it in second gear and never step on the gas and it'll just keep driving. That's normal... right? I haven't really pushed it much cause I was stuck in traffic the whole way but I mean it works. I don't know what I'm doing
I think that's probably about right for that clutch. You might want to consider the RJM pedal assembly. I can recommend it highly. It's linear first off, so it feels much smoother (no stupid spring in there to push back when you reach the engagement point). Plus you can adjust much more than the basic raise/lower engagement point of the stock pedal.

Quote:
I wish I saw this before. I would have loved to meet you. I think our cars look the same. Matte grey?
Yup. Gun Metallic Mine is filthy right now though

I'll PM you my number and maybe we can get together sometime. I'd be interested to drive your clutch around the block and see what you mean by weird. You can drive mine and see what you think of my RJM pedal. I have it set up with a very short/low engagement, but you will still notice a significant difference in the pedal movement itself.

Quote:
615 total. 450 ish for the clutch and 150 ish for the cylinders. Sure, I'll write one once I get to play with it for a while
Kevin is incredibly reasonable for the difficult jobs. And always fast. And he lets me hang around and watch him work

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote