View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 11:26 AM   #22 (permalink)
Toyster
Base Member

Drives: 15 370Z NISMO/White
Toyster has a brilliant futureToyster has a brilliant futureToyster has a brilliant futureToyster has a brilliant futureToyster has a brilliant futureToyster has a brilliant futureToyster has a brilliant futureToyster has a brilliant futureToyster has a brilliant futureToyster has a brilliant futureToyster has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Toyster Send a message via Yahoo to Toyster Send a message via Skype™ to Toyster
Smile Thanks very much ALL! I'm still here that's what counts, a car is just a car!

Thanks very much all for your welcome back (I was a premium member previously), your support and especially for the kind words/empathy. Not only about/for the Car but for my Health and Military Service as well, would like to send a salute (and a beer perhaps) ;-) to all of my brothers and sisters on here and everywhere for that matter!

*The reason I mentioned my Military Service and Medical condition(s)/state is to explain the reason for the low miles on the Car, had it for a year+, also I tend to mention my service and medical condition(s) most times in conversations/posts as it impacts my life every single day quite heavily, 20 years in the Military and 10 years as a GOVT employee-USDA & DEPT of VA and I am VERY proud of both.

It happened during a downpour of rain about 2 blocks from my house, just some guy backing out of his driveway not looking then wham right into a $100K car! :-( It hit the passenger front end/right side, luckily I was only doing 28MPH, the Steering Wheel Airbag Deployed and I think I was out briefly, still kind of blurry, broke my right foot as well somehow?!

**Unfortunately since it is "Totaled" I can't keep any parts of it, the Insurance Company owns it now as part of the payoff, but I did manage to get the GT-R Emblem out of the wrecked front grill before they towed it away the next day. The Engine was not damaged whatsoever just the front end, radiator and inter-coolers.

**I will definitely look into those headers/upgrades mentioned tyvm! Because I don't drive much due to the nature of my illness I just felt I couldn't justify spending that amount of $$ again on a Car, and then being paranoid about it being ruined/damaged in any way, yah know? I would rather spend that money on my Family and enjoying a better quality of life which has been impacted greatly by my service connected disabilities.

Thanks again for your kind words/input and cheers!

V/R, Jeff

Last edited by Toyster; 01-21-2015 at 11:53 AM.
Toyster is offline   Reply With Quote