View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 06:27 PM   #3085 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14ZTSport View Post
Is that an automatic Mr. Carwash, as in the national chain? I am concerned the side ground effects would catch the edge. To date I have been hand washing, waxing, however starting to have some health issues where that may not be possible much longer...so if I can safely go through an automatic car wash (staff notwithstanding), it may be necessary in my future.

I did, however, wash and wax it in my driveway just this morning!
I know they have a few options up here in Toronto where it's a true 'touchless' wash... you drive in and then you stop and then park. It brings the machine around and then you drive out. line ups for those suck but if your health is not up to par then you should try locate one of those.

Hope it's not too serious and you can continue to hand wash n wax... it's like my zen