View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 09:41 PM   #581 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemeanie View Post
Hey Travis, I just read your post that you're going to use Robi's splitter. Cool! I can't wait to read your impressions, hope you like it.

We picked up our Rotrex SC and we'll start that phase of the project soon. The holidays will slow things down a bit but in Jan or Feb we'll have that thing spinning... Oh yeah!

Post some pics as soon as you get 'em

You get that gremlin figured out yet?

Z06stan
I will definitely update here with pics and impressions once I have Robi's front splitter installed. Mine will look a bit more utilitarian considering I'm going with plastic instead of CF for the splitter itself. But should function about the same. The other thing I will try to do different is to make it so I can pull it on/off quickly with quick releases - that way I can drive to the track w/o fear of trashing it.

Quote:
Travis, on a different subject, you hear about the new track opening next year here in Cali north of Palm Springs? Chuckawalla Raceway. I'm going to be talking with the owner about putting on some events. You think some of your AZ guys would make the trek if it was worth your while? I'm going to try and set up a corvette event with cash prizes possibly. Maybe I could work something out for the import crowd with cash prizes as well. What do you think? Any ideas would be great. Maybe a new thread so as not to take away from your thread here.

Let me know

PM me if you want

Z06Stan
It's a great idea. I don't know a lot of corvette guys out here, but there are plenty of course. I think they have their own club too that you can check in with. Be sure to also check in with NASA Arizona... once you get the event figured out, I can help you announce it on the NASA forum.

Quote:
I like it!

Z06STAN
That's an old post... I ended up going with matte black 18" forgestars, that look rather similar to those advans. But thanks.
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote