View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 11:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
sp911
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z gun metal
sp911 is on a distinguished road

it was about this exact same time last year i started looking too. i think it's a good time, rear wheel drive sports car in the northeast winter. i shopped around for a few weeks, which i highly recommend, and decided on 2 that i would be happy with. i was sort of rushed since my bimmer was dying but they didn't know that. finally i called both dealers and asked whats your best price, i have 2 in mind that i'm serious about. the white one originally was 30k and they went down to 27. the grey was 33k and they went down to 30,500. i called the next day on the white one, figuring the money i saved i could by snow tires and rims for it, but there was a deposit on it. the following weekend i went (out of state) to see the grey again and got them down another $500 so i took it. the cars were both 2012 and had the same 4-5k miles on it but the grey was loaded while the white was just basic. i'm so happy i got the fully loaded one with all the gadgets. totally worth it. anyways even the ones that i hated the color combo or was beat to hell, the dealers dropped there price. i'd say you have a few more months before the prices start to rise again. good luck.
sp911 is offline   Reply With Quote