View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 10:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jae35 View Post
Hey guys i'm just looking to pick your brains a bit here as i'm in a bind as to what to order. Has there been any reports of people blowing out the HD slave cylinder or should I just delete the thing and forget about? Looking for unbiased opinions. If you do have the Z1 delete did you replace your master at the time of install as well?

Thanks in advance
There have been failures to the HD CSC from ZSpeed but almost all of them are linked to having a shitty SPEC clutch. If you aren't running a SPEC clutch then you are probably going to be fine. That being said there is some romance to deleting the thing completely. I haven't heard enough feedback on the Z1s delete kit to base an opinion.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote