View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 12:20 PM   #21 (permalink)
JENZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda MX-5 Club
JENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond repute

Well I don't necessarily agree with that either. You can have expensive parts that are no better than cheap parts- but you can also have cheap parts that explode on or even off track. I think it's best not to cheap out on safety items. Body stuff I could care less about. Rims depend. I had tsw and got flamed in my car club- however they are absolutely trackable and good wheels. And I've seen enkei wheels blow up! But sometimes you can find the good brands cheap too. Work emotions are decent and reasonably priced. I guess what I am saying is that cheaper doesn't always mean better and expensive is in the same boat. Research should be done before deciding on parts for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk