View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 09:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

You could probably haggle down 1-2k from that price they put easily.

To check if it's the sports pack it will have s-mode on the Manual or paddle shifters on the auto. And coloured calipers.

It will be lower price during winter months if you have snow... I noticed that here.

Warranty? I got mine at an acura dealership used. Didn't bother for anything. Just the car.

As for financing... some companies require atleast x-amount financed. I financed through the dealer who went through my own bank. Even when I went to the bank they couldn't offer me the same rate offered at the dealer. Long story short, check yourself to see whats best. It's a used car so you won't get the fancy promo offers usually.

Last edited by mishuko; 01-19-2015 at 06:58 AM.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote