View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 11:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke24 View Post
Yes I have considered non resonated, my thing is I like the loud of the exhaust but I want to be able to listen to my music when I want to. And I want to be able to hear my wife when she rides with me.
To add on what Kevin said and touch on what you want...

Personally, I am a big fan of our non resonated X Pipe with stock cats. It is such an exotic sounding exhaust note. Very "Euro" so to speak, however no rasp and very clean. As Kevin stated, the resonators with smoothen out the exhaust note and create depth along with quieting the interior cabin noise. They will "slightly" quiet the overall note down from the outside the car but the main effect is interior.

In terms of having it quiet inside the car and loud outside the car, that is a tall task for this car. As we all know, the noise canceling material lacks from the factory and the high amount of road noise stock is something to frown upon. BTW, it's not much better in the GTR! The 18" resonators are your best bet to keep the interior noise to a minimum and believe me, you will still here that exotic and smooth exhaust note from outside the car.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Thanks.
-Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote