Thread: YzGyz's turn!
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 04:16 PM   #62 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

I have my car mostly back together. I left some stuff off because I will be taking it apart in a week or two anyways. I bleed my clutch and it is only engaging at the bottom half of the stroke. I got frustrated so I bleed it again. I "volunteered" 2 siblings, one at the reservoir, one on the clutch pedal and I was under the car at the bleed line. 20 minutes under the car stepping on clutch, opening bleed, close clutch, let of clutch, repeat while the 3rd man watched the reservoir oil level. FAIL!!! The stupid pedal is still 1/2 dead. I stalled 2x test driving her. I then drove to my local guy and ask Johnny from Jtranz what the heck. He said, "I would change out the master cylinder then bleed the clutch again. It's not that bad with 2 people. It's about a 1hr job." I was like, wth!! I bought one and forgot all about it. Guess I will install it next off day and try again. My car is still drivable (I need to get to work, she is just a little harder to drive that's all). Man this clutch/flywheel makes some noise. CLank Clank Clank as I stop then Clank Clank again about 10 seconds after I stop.

And I looked at my odo, It read 37,965 miles not 39,765... I guess I got to climb back up to the attic and relable the box with my oem clutch.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote